ExpoElectronica will be held in Moscow in the International Exhibition Center CrocusExpo from April 15th through April 17th 2019. PT Electronics will present at its stand the wide range of products STMicroelectronics, among which will be IIS2DLPC.
The IIS2DLPC is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer with digital I²C/SPI output interface which leverages on the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers.
The IIS2DLPC has user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1.6 Hz to 1600 Hz.
The IIS2DLPC has one high-performance mode and 4 low-power modes which can be changed on the fly, providing outstanding versatility and adaptability to the requirements of the application.
The IIS2DLPC has an integrated 32-level first-in, first-out (FIFO) buffer allowing the user to store data in order to limit intervention by the host processor.
The embedded self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The IIS2DLPC has a dedicated internal engine to process motion and acceleration detection including free-fall, wakeup, highly configurable single/double-tap recognition, activity/inactivity, stationary/motion detection, portrait/landscape detection and 6D/4D orientation.
The IIS2DLPC is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g full scale
- Multiple operating modes reconfigurable on the fly: from ultra-low-power to high-performance high-resolution mode
- Ultra-low power consumption: 50 nA in power-down mode, below 1 μA in active low-power mode, 120 μA in high-performance mode
- Output data rates from 1.6 Hz to 1600 Hz; bandwidth up to 800 Hz
- Single data conversion on demand
- Very low noise: down to 90 μg/√Hz
- 32-level FIFO and 2 independent programmable interrupts
- High-speed I²C/SPI digital output interface
- Supply voltage, 1.62 V to 3.6 V
- Embedded temperature sensor
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant